The Daimler-Benz company designed chassis L1500S of 1,5 t capacity in 1941. Most of these chassis received closed bodies for fire team of 8 men transportation (LLG). Truck trailers TSA were equipped with fire pump. Equipment also included ladders and fire hoses.
Up to the end of 1944 there were produced about 3850 LLG on all chassis types. Vehicles on Daimler-Benz chassis were extremely durable and reliable.
Since 1943 L1500S LLG fire trucks were renamed as LF 8. They were used by German fire teams some years after the war.