The kit includes a model kit of the T-34-76 medium tank and four figures of Soviet Tank Riders.
The most massive and famous tank in history was the Soviet T-34. It was developed at the design bureau of the Kharkov plant number 183 under the leadership of MI Koshkin.
Serial production began in 1940. It was the first mass-produced medium tank with anti-cannon armor, a powerful diesel engine and a long-barreled 76.2 mm cannon. Until the end of 1941, he was the best tank in the world.
A modification with a cast hexagonal turret of an improved shape, known as a “nut”, was produced since 1942. In the spring of 1943, the tank was equipped with a commander’s cupola.
The T-34 with the 76.2 mm F-34 cannon was the main Soviet medium tank until the end of 1944, when it was replaced by the T-34/85 with more powerful weapons. In total in 1940-1944. 35,467 T-34/76 tanks were produced at six factories.