The FCM 36 or Char léger Modèle 1936 FCM, was a light infantry tank that was designed for the French Army prior to WWII. It had a crew of two and was equipped with a short 37 mm main armament and a 7.5 mm coaxial machine gun. Power was provided by a diesel engine.
In 1938-1939 100 tanks were delivered. They took part in May-June 1940 French-German battles.